REAL ESTATE & PROPERTY LAWS
India has experienced a significant growth in the Real Estate sector. The Real Estate sector comprises of perplex web of laws include the Transfer of Property Act, 1882, Indian Stamp Act, 1899 and the recent enactment of the Real Estate (Regulation and Development Act), 2016. We value ourselves on our Real Estate practice as we simplify the bureaucracy and provide a straightforward and pragmatic approach.
Our team delivers comprehensive solutions to legal and regulatory issues faced by developers as well as allottees, in the development of residential and commercial properties.
As a part of our Real Estate practice broadly includes the following:
- We assist our clients on Commercial Property Disputes, Commercial Lease, Family Property Disputes, Landlord/Tenant Disputes, Development and Redevelopment Projects etc.;
- Drafting and negotiating a wide variety of contracts such as Conveyance, Joint Development, Lease & Licenses, Tenancy Agreements, further providing complex advisory for investment in real estate properties, land acquisition, and slum rehabilitation projects;
- Structuring of Investments in real estate entities;
- Documentation for creation of interest such as mortgage, agreement to sell, sale deed etc.;
- Due diligence of properties inclusive of title search reports and issuing the title certificate;
- Advice on regulatory compliances;
- Redevelopment projects;
- TDR Acquisitions; and
- SRA projects.