GENERAL CORPORATE & CORPORATE ADVISORY
The General Corporate and Corporate Advisory practice at our firm oversees the entire corporate life cycle of a company right from its incorporation to the required regulatory compliances, corporate governance and to their day-to-day operations to complex legal matters.
Our team endeavours to help our clients augment their commercial interests and reputation by taking advantage of market opportunities through our contemporary approach. We use a comprehensive blend of business strategy, multiple practice area expertise and in-depth experience and knowledge of the relevant industry to offer optimal and innovative solutions to our clients and simplify the complexities inherent in corporate deals.
Our work in the General Corporate and Corporate Advisory practice broadly includes:
- Setting up of entities such as Private Limited Companies, Publicly Owned Companies, Limited Liability Partnerships, Joint Ventures, Subsidiaries etc.;
- Strategic alliances & collaborations;
- Assisting on all agreements related to such entities;
- Regulatory compliances with statutory authorities inter alia like Registrar of Companies (ROC), Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) etc.;
- Conducting due diligence including vendor due diligence;
- Drafting and negotiation of all types of business and commercial contracts;
- Advising on raising capital through debt / equity instruments; and
- Advising entities on regulatory and tax aspects.